- This event has passed.
BFNC Summer Solstice Celebration
June 16 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$75
Marcy Casino – Pan Am Room & Patio
Delaware Park, Buffalo
*VALET PARKING Available*
Join us for a fundraiser celebrating the beginning of the summer season, and six Community Partners who embrace our mission of Unlocking Potential and Enriching Lives. Funds from this event will be directed to help the BFNC implement programming to uplift and assist community youth and seniors with developing the skills and knowledge needed to reach their desired success.
Spend a summer evening together dancing to the sounds of a live band and DJ, while enjoying tasty hors d’oeuvres and drinks from the Wine/Beer/Soda Bar.
Community Service Awards Ceremony • Live Band • DJ • 50/50 Raffle • Hors d’Oeuvres & Drinks
**MASKS ARE REQUIRED. **
Click on the button below to purchase your tickets!
1. Neighborhood Health Impact Award – Dr. Lavonne Ansari, Community Health Center of Buffalo
2. Neighborhood Care Award – Reverend Art Hall, The Journey Church
3. Neighborhood Community Investment (Group) Award – Evans Bank
4. Community Reinvestment Award – Karla Gadley, Five Star Bank
5. Neighborhood Youth Impact Award – Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Omega Mentoring Program
6. Neighborhood Community Impact Award – Rod Watson, Buffalo News Urban Affairs Editor
Neighborhood Legacy Recognition – Ricardo Herrera, MSW