MAKING AN IMPACT THROUGH ACTIVITIES AND ACCESS TO OPPORTUNITIES
We facilitate educational programs in neighborhoods where there is the greatest health and socio-economic burden using a multi-dimensional model that includes:
- Small group, evidence-based education hosted in such diverse sites as faith-based organizations, schools, group homes, and community centers
- Mentoring for youth and their parents to help them access appropriate health care resources
- Youth development activities including; summer employment, educational workshops, and community service
- Programs to help youth understand risk-taking behaviors
- Community collaborations to help youth learn and grow
- The CAPP summer Program includes several interactive activities that enhance students’ intellectual curiosity and provide stress/conflict coping skills
2022 SUMMER PROGRAMS
*****APPLICATION ENROLLMENT IS CLOSED for BOTH PROGRAMS.*****
We thank all for your interest and applications.
2022 Summer Youth Enrichment 2022 Summer Youth Employment
BFNC YOUTH SERVICES OF ERIE COUNTY
76 Orange St.
Buffalo, NY 14204